Friday, January 29, 2010

Books Read in 2010

1. I Feel Bad about My Neck, Nora Ephron
2. The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas, John Boyne
3. I Was Told There'd Be Cake, Sloane Crosley
4. My Horizontal Life, Chelsea Handler
5. My Sister's Keeper, Jodi Picoult
6. Second Glance, Jodi Picoult
7. Everything Matters, Ron Currie Jr.
8. Affinity, Sarah Waters
9. Fugitives and Refugees, Chuck Palahniuk
10. Fat Girl, Judith Moore
11. Light in August, William Faulkner
12. Choke, Chuck Palahniuk
13. Dead Until Dark, Charlaine Harris
14. Her Fearful Symmetry, Audrey Niffenegger
15. The Virgin Suicides, Jeffrey Eugenides
16. The Old Man and the Sea, Ernest Hemingway
17. Push, Sapphire
18. Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang, Chelsea Handler
19. Tipping the Velvet, Sarah Waters
20. Fingersmith, Sarah Waters
21. Pages For You, Sylvia Brownrigg
22. I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell, Tucker Max
23. The Kind Diet, Alicia Silverstone
24. No Impact Man, Colin Beavan

No comments: